Dots 016: Mindset Habit
CONNECTOR DOTS - Mindset Habit - Mindset Monday
Do you believe you can change your mindset and make it a habit? You may be surprised by the answer.
Welcome to CONNECTOR DOTS - brief, candid insights on healthcare, pharmacy and life for connectors and pharmovators.
Today during Mindset Monday we will explore how to make a better mindset a habit.
I am your host Kimber Boothe and I am a Strategic Pharmacy Coach and Consultant. I am a pharmacist, healthcare leader and entrepreneur. I help pharmacists strategically advocate for roles and resources to advance pharmacy practice and have joyful engaging careers.
- Mindset = A habitual or characteristic mental state that determines how you will interpret and respond to situations.
- Mindset Performance Loop
- ”Whether you think you can or you think you can’t. You are right.” - Henry Ford
- Strategies for Effective Mindset
○ Step 1. Listen to yourself.
○ Step 2. Recognize that you have a choice.
○ Step 3. Challenge your fixed mindset.
○ Step 4. Take action.
Now it's your turn: Identify an area where you can improve your attitude or mindset.
Join me for future LIVE CONNECTOR DOTS. Go to https://www.kimberboothe.com/kb_oi_stayconnected to join my email list and I will be providing members of my community the recordings of CONNECTOR DOTS in an online portal for easy access.
Be Bold, Be a Connector, Advance Healthcare and Pharmacy Practice!
Want more impact and joy in your pharmacy career?
Get the 10 Ways to:
Advocate for Resources, Advance Pharmacy Practice, and Accelerate Your Career
We won't spam. Unsubscribe at any time.