I give presentations about pharmacy leadership to help pharmacists strategically advocate for roles and resources to advance practice and accelerate joyful engaging careers.
I am available for small and large audiences on a topic of your needs or you can choose one of my keynote presentations summarized below.
Keynote Talks & Learning Objectives:
Pharmovation: Innovate and Advance Practice from Strategy to Execution
- Describe innovative pharmacy services and technology and the innovation mindset and techniques to implement in practice.
- Outline the steps to develop an innovative strategic plan and create business plans to support needed resources.
- Summarize the key components of strategic plan execution from project plans to dashboard reporting.
Do More with More: Practice Advancement Initiative (PAI) through Strategic Business Plans
- Describe the steps in the journey to justify programs and resources for the Practice Advancement Initiative (PAI).
- Outline the options for return on investment (ROI) from medication cost management to revenue generation.
- List the components of a comprehensive business plan to support PAI integration.
The Pharmacy Enterprise: Supporting System Quality & Financial Goals
- Describe forecast trends, market forces, and disruption that impact pharmacy.
- Explain the scope and benefits of the Pharmacy Enterprise.
- Describe the C-Suite perspective of the Pharmacy Enterprise.
- Identify opportunities for pharmacy enterprise components within my organization.